I'd apologize about not writing but I'm pretty sure that no one reads this. If you do, I love you and I'm sorry. So the forecast for today was rain, rain, rain. I actually had fun last night reading tips for running in the rain and putting together an outfit. I got up pretty early hoping to beat the rain, and I did. I ran in a nice, hot (considering the past winter), humid misty fog. The run overall was good. I was really proud of my negative splits: 11:59, 11:55, 11:15, 11:10, 11:21, 11:16, 10:20, 10:06 (11:13). it would have been nice to hit that 10 mark but I'm happy with it nonetheless.
Also GRAZE (graze.com) is awesome! I had the super berry detox right before my run, and it was amazing. If you don't know what graze is: http://www.graze.com/us/about and check out my friend code to get a FREE (no strings attached ) box! (https://www.graze.com/us/p/HOLLYR45U)
No comments:
Post a Comment