Sunday, March 2, 2014

Long Run, March and Other Things

So yesterday was my long run (5 miles) and it was terrible. I did ten last weekend and thought that this would be a piece of cake but I was just tired and sore and uninspired from a long week, especially running four miles on Friday. My splits were 10:23, 12:11, 11:53, 12:00, and 11:39 (average 11:37). It just didn't feel good.

I also can't believe that it's March, like what? I feel like this semester is flying by...it's basically halfway over! I also found out last night that Hart of Dixie doesn't come back on until March. SO annoying. The three shows I keep up with are Hart of Dixie, Reign, and Dance Moms (I haven't missed an episode in four seasons!) What about you, what shows do you watch? Do you have any guilty pleasure reality shows?

Finally, I'm working on a video project for my dance composition class and I'm pretty excited, maybe I'll post it up her!

No comments:

Post a Comment