Monday, March 3, 2014
More Snow. Yay.
It was 65 degrees here yesterday and today we got a snowstorm! Classes were cancelled so I had plenty of time to spend at the gym (I did so much homework this weekend!). I ended up only staying long enough to run my scheduled three miles, there's been some pretty terrible things going on recently and I've sort of been on an emotional roller coaster. Anyways, I hate treadmills and they really make the crease between the top of my foot and my leg hurt. My set times were 10:20, 10:00, and 12:00 but I walked a little and I finished with a 1/3 of a mile 9:40 pace. I was kind of all over the place, but I guess it happens. Hopefully the snow melts enough by Wednesday that I'll be able to get back outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment