Sunday, April 1, 2012

What I know about beauty now that....

I read a great article the other day on Huffington Post. It was by a woman, basically explaining how her view on beauty had changed from when she was in her teens to when she was in her mid-twenties. Personally I found it to be inspiring. She makes many good points, many that I had never even considered before. One of my favorite is that, it tastes better to eat desert then to think you are or feel thin.  Another favorite is her saying that you should ignore “the rules”, these rules being the wear black so you look thinner, don’t have short hair unless you are fairy-like, ect.

Read the article below:


I was prepared to upload a video from our performance, but no. My computer can not find it in its heart to open it for me. How wonderful.

Sorry for the short post, you know how Sundays are for students J

No comments:

Post a Comment