My family is taking a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando next week for spring vacation, and even as a teen I am still BEYOND excited. The only other time I have been was in 5th grade and I have been waiting to go back since, well we got home.
My all time favorite Disney movie is “Cinderella”. When I was little I used to watch it, the rewind it and watch it again, almost every day. I still do like that movie. Another favorite thing is watching old Disney VHSs. We have a tiny TV that plays them. I LOVE the vintage Disney World commercials.
Here’s a list of some of my favorite things Disney:
- Princess and the Frog. I love it in general as I love
. The song “Evangeline” is my favorite though, it inspired my love of the name JNew Orleans - Lady and the Tramp. I just recently re-watched it. The song “He’s a tramp” is just so perfect for my life right now.
- The Lion King. I wrote an epic essay on how it was based off “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”, and I am in love with all of the music.
- Snow White. I didn’t actually watch this until I was like 10. The only part I really like is the glittering mine.
- Aladdin. I wish he was real.
- Rapunzal. Ditto with Flynn Rider
Ok, so I realize that those are all your basic every-kid-has-seen-it movies. Nothing out of the ordinary. Oh, well. I’m just excited.
Enjoy this video of “Evangeline”
(Jk, I was going to embed it but all of them are disabled)
Enjoy this link to a video of "Evangeline"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDS2e19y1Q&feature=related
Enjoy this link to a video of "Evangeline"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDS2e19y1Q&feature=related
I look forward to travel journaling about my trip! More Disney to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment