Basically, as I was driving home last night I was thinking about Titanic. I always say that I hate Rose for letting Jack die. In reality though, I should look up to her. She is one of the strongest women I “know”. It didn’t hit me until now, that she’s the role model I need. Rose fell in love with the perfect man and then lost him. What gets me is that she NEVER talked about him to anyone, even her later husband. She was able to put him behind her and live. As in love with him as she was she realized that she could cherish that memory and still move on with her life. She did all of the things that they planned on doing, enjoyed it and then held those memories in her heart but didn’t let them take over her life. You have to take what you had with you, but leave room for what is to come.
I was working on my family tree on ancestry.com and came across a name that I couldn’t find any information on-“Zidice”. Is it a boy or girl? I don’t know. This person was born in the late 1800s and is German/Irish. Any ideas?
Disney Update-My sisters have a little countdown book with an activity for each day leading up to your Disney trip. Today’s was to watch your “favorite Disney movie with the family”. We decided to watch “Princess and the Frog”. I really love the movie, I mean New Orleans ? How could you get any better? Add a “love story”. J
It’s Easter! I love Easter, and I love Easter names. Names like:
Pascalla
Rosaria
Evangeline
Beatrice “Bunny”
Lily
Picture from Spain: Alhambra in Granada

No comments:
Post a Comment