Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Running and Maxi Dresses

So today (day 3) I ran a much faster 3 miles...even though I'm supposed to be going "easy" on these runs it's just so hard! My splits were 10:11, 9:48, and 10:17. I was really dying at the end though, but my average pace still ended up being 10:09 so that's good. Also, my second mile felt the easiest...maybe it's just the way the road is? I didn't have the nice negative splits that I did on Monday but it felt pretty good anyways.

Random, but I love maxi dresses. I only have one but I'm obsessed and am wearing it for the first time all winter, even though it's only 30 here. I matched it with a cardigan and some boots. I was going to upload a picture but so. much. work.

Also, for those of you who don't know (even though I'm pretty sure no one is reading this) I've been a vegetarian for like 5 years and since the beginning of this semester I've also been a weekday vegan. It's awesome! I have soooo much energy. If anyone is interested in hearing more about that let me know!

Hasta luego!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment