Friday, February 28, 2014

First Tempo Run....

So today I had a 2 mile tempo run on the schedule with an easy mile before and an easy mile after. I managed to actually hit my easy pace (11:24, out of 11:30) and my first tempo mile was close to perfect (9:47, out of 9:49). Then I slowed down to take a sunrise picture, my phone decided it was too cold, and then it died. I was legitimately so sad. I tried to push myself to keep pace for what I thought was a mile and then tried to change back to my easy pace, but who knows how my times were. It was every frustrating but I guess it happens. I have more to write today about eating but I also have a math test so I shall be back to talk to you about that later. Also, Africa.

Math time!

No comments:

Post a Comment